Industrial pharmacy is that the method which incorporates producing, development, selling and distribution of drug product together with quality assurance of the developed drug. Industrial Pharmacy Journals have a broad scope that contains all the types of articles associated with Industrial Pharmacy.
The global pharmaceuticals market was worth $934.8 billion in 2017 and will reach $1170 billion in 2021, growing at 5.8%, according to a recent pharma market research report by The Business Research Company.
- Track 1-1 Industrial pharmaceutics
- Track 2-2 Supply chain management
- Track 3-3 Waste management
- Track 4-4 Product management
- Track 5-5 Post- marketing surveillance
- Track 6-6 Good manufacturing practices