: Pharmaceutical Analysis & Biomedical Analysis
Analytical chemical science is the study of chemical science elements found throughout a cell or totally different biological sample. This field uses a broad vary of techniques for separation, identification, quantification and wise characterization of biological molecules like nucleic acids, enzymes, proteins, pigments, carbohydrates and further.
the foremost ways in which involved in analytical chemical science to separate the biological elements area unit qualitative analysis techniques, salt graphical Techniques, super molecule Estimation & Purification Techniques and drugs Techniques.
- Track 1-1 Quality control and quality assurance
- Track 2-2 Pharmaceutical quality control
- Track 3-3 Scope of Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Track 4-4 Novel separation techniques in chemistry
- Track 5-5 Emerging separation technologies
- Track 6-6 Biological Techniques.
- Track 7-7 Biochemical Components
- Track 8-8 Ionization techniques
- Track 9-9 Spectrometry configurations and sample preparation techniques
- Track 10-10 Chromatography and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)